Keeping it Safe
We all experience unconventional days that throw an entire world out of balance.
We believe that as long as we can maintain a safe routine and continue to exchange ideas, we will be able to go through this period together.
To this end, we have developed a new standard:
CCC- Coronavirus Complied Conferences
So what exactly is CCC?
These are the measures we will take to enable the fair to take place, in accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Health:
- Maintaining social distance policy
- Registration positions without contact of the participants and in full service of the hostesses
- Hand disinfection facilities, tissue and wipes are available
- Reinforcement of cleaning and sanitation teams
- Spacing of the assembly complexes and division into capsules
- Refreshments and drinks packed in individual portions or in a safe serving
As of March 2022, Israel will open to welcome tourists from all over the world, under the listed limitations:
- A negative PCR test taken within the 72 hours prior to departure and an additional test upon arrival at the airport. All tourists will be required to stay in isolation until a negative PCR result is received (up to 24 hours).
Returning back home –
- PCR Tests prior to your flight back home, can be done at the exhibition at the Check2Fly booth.
For additional information, please visit the Israeli Health Ministry website.
Please note that as the regulations are constantly changing, it is the responsibility of all exhibitors to keep track of Israel’s