Keeping it Safe
We all experience unconventional days that throw an entire world out of balance.
We believe that as long as we can maintain a safe routine and continue to exchange ideas, we will be able to go through this period together.
To this end, we have developed a new standard:
CCC- Coronavirus Complied Conferences
So what exactly is CCC?
These are the measures we will take to enable the fair to take place, in accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Health:
- Maintaining social distance policy
- Registration positions without contact of the participants and in full service of the hostesses
- Hand disinfection facilities, tissue and wipes are available
- Reinforcement of cleaning and sanitation teams
- Spacing of the assembly complexes and division into capsules
- Refreshments and drinks packed in individual portions or in a safe serving
Entry RestrictionsAs of November 2021, Israel will open to welcome tourists from all over the world, under the listed limitations:
- Vaccinated with 3 vaccine doses approved by the World Health Organization.
- Vaccinated with 2 vaccine doses approved by the World Health Organization, in the last 6 months prior to their arrival in Israel.
- A negative PCR test taken within the 72 hours prior to departure and an additional test upon arrival at the airport. All tourists
will be required to stay in isolation until a negative PCR result is received (up to 24 hours).
If the limitations set above will be tightened in a way that will prevent an exhibitor to attend the fair and the IMTM Organizers
will not be able to assist in getting an approval for the arrival of the exhibitor, a full refund will be made.
For additional information, please visit the Israeli Health Ministry website, at: https://corona.health.gov.il/en/directives/airtravel-
Please note that as the regulations are constantly changing, it is the responsibility of all exhibitors to keep track of Israel’s